The most beautiful revolvers ever made
Korth Waffen & Janz revolvers
Who has never dreamed of holding a Korth or Janz revolver in their hands?
To complete the range of exceptional handguns and after having made available to shooters and passionate collectors the finest selection of 1911 pistols that exist, the Premium Arms International team had to offer you the equivalent in revolvers.
In this category two prestigious brands stand out at the top of the list, Janz Präzisionstechnik GmbH and Korth Waffen. And yes, you will have understood it just by trying to spell the names, the two best manufacturers of revolvers in the world are German.
The pioneer Willi Korth created his factory in 1954 with an idea in mind, to innovate at all costs and to guarantee an exceptional finish of his weapons. We must recognize that the challenge is rather successful due to the worldwide reputation of Korth revolvers.
Following the bankruptcy of Korth-Ratzeburg in 1990, one of the subcontractors for Korth had the idea of taking over by creating its own revolvers, which gave birth in 1997 to Janz Präzisionstechnik GmbH founded by Uwe JANZ.
But the question remains, what to choose, a Korth revolver or a Janz? And for those who can afford it why not one of each?
Our observation in 2022 is as follows:
Since its alliance with Night Hawk (American manufacturer from 1911) Korth has taken an extraordinary flight which obliges it to meet the demand to considerably reduce its production of the prestigious Korth Classic with the most beautiful finishes ever made, including the most popular Plasma Polished Blue. To date, Korth's flagship has become the National Standard model, dedicated to sports shooting and equipped with a new lock less precise than the previous one and above all easier to manufacture. Far from the level of finish of the Korth Classic, the National Standard as well as the Korth Super Sport has an ordinary DLC coating and for some a rather futuristic look with Picca rails everywhere.
For Korth purists, the Premium Arms International team has placed a special order with Korth Waffen which will be available for sale from April 2022 with not only a very limited number of pieces (10 in total) but also some extremely rare ones such as:
- Korth Classic in caliber .44 Mag. 6 inches, high polished blue Plasma finish
- Korth Classic in caliber 357 Mag. 4 inches, vintage hardened color case finish
- Korth Classic in Clear 357 Mag. 3 inches, high polished black finish
- Korth Classic in Caliber 357 Mag. 4.25 inches, Plasma Mat finish
- Korth Classic in Caliber 357 Mag. 4.25 inch, high polished Plasma finish
- Korth Classic in Caliber 357 Mag. 6 inches, high polished Havana finish
- Korth Classic in Caliber 357 Mag. 4.25 inches, Mat black finish
On the Janz side, they have remained faithful to a very limited production and magnificent old-fashioned finishes. The big difference with Korth is that Janz offers single caliber revolvers, EM type or multi-caliber revolvers, EM-S type ranging from .22 long rifle to 500 S&W Mag. Here again The Premium Arms International team, exclusive distributor of Janz revolvers in France, offers you a selection that will be available for sale from April 2022 and include among them some one-of-a-kind production (1/1) such as the Janz Aurora Green Rainbow Plasma in caliber 357 Mag. 6 inches with a stock made entirely of carbon fibre:
- Janz EM-S 6 inches interchangeable caliber 357/.44 Mag Deluxe Matte Black finish
- Janz EM-S 6 inches caliber 357 Matte Black Deluxe finish
- Janz EM-S 6 inches caliber .44 Mag Deluxe Matte Black finish
- Janz EM-S 6 inches caliber 357 mirror polished Black finish
- Janz EM-S 4 inches caliber 357 Deluxe Matte Black finish
- Janz EM-S 6 inches caliber 357 mirror polished Aurora Blue finish
- Janz EM-S 4 inches caliber 357 mirror polished Aurora Blue finish
- Janz EM-S 6 inches caliber 357 Aurora Green Rainbow mirror polished finish
By providing the most beautiful revolvers ever produced, enthusiasts looking for the revolver of their dreams will certainly find among our selection the one that will satisfy them. If, however this was not the case, there is the possibility of ordering the revolver of your choice made for you, whether from Korth or Janz (manufacturing time from 12 to 18 months).